Monday, February 8, 2010

34 Weeks Pregnant With Sharp Pain Above Belly Button Sharp Pain Around Belly Button .. 35 Weeks Pregnant .. ?

Sharp pain around belly button .. 35 weeks pregnant .. ? - 34 weeks pregnant with sharp pain above belly button

AT 35 weeks pregnant and some days .. Ive had cramps like period in the last few days and back pain .. It is a question going into labor symptoms a little less .. However, like tonight, I've always been very strong pain on and around my belly button .. Not on either side of it almost as a straight line .. I am now really uncomfortable .. An attempt was made, a few chairs, but nothing that you feel I'm going to uhh .. Baby movements have declined in recent days, but the heart rate (he has a heart doppler at home) remained relatively the same, but a little slower .. The doctor said it was ok .. Suggestions - this mother made sense .. The second pregnancy by the way .. But my first child was born about 34 and 35 weeks was smaller, and I do not remember this pain .. Suggestions would be very grateful .. Thank you ..

2 comments:

♥0NLY MY 0PiNi0N♥ said...

If you do not feel good when I go to the hospital or call your doctor ... In pregnant with my third and I never felt a stinging pain, as before, so I can not say whether this is normal ... But when her first child was born prematurely, Id def you to consult your doctor .. Good luck

mandie said...

AT 35 weeks pregnant, last night I had pain in the left side of my stroke, pain doesn `t last long at the time of arrival of an IV in my skin back to the past, but his pain, I just donw the baby on a nerve in the ... Baby still moves well, but I do not know how I WOT pain, I always back Period 4, last week, have lost your card,
Good luck. x

Post a Comment