Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Horny Girl Msn AM SO HORNY AM 14 SHOULD I TELL HER AM A GIRL!?

AM SO HORNY AM 14 SHOULD I TELL HER AM A GIRL!? - horny girl msn

Set on 14 and my cousin is 30 years old, the women first cousins, "No, I am very closely and said my song ** (sorry) I tried everything, I told my cousin, I am so desperate and hot, I would be able to my car, but have in my religion of his illness into consideration, but I want to know how, but I can cuz i is a problem, dressing painful there ... I told my cousin?

I hope not want my cousin with all TSD that you think I'm a whore, I normally used to masturbate, but now all my friends, nor even with the fin .. s, but I can hardly No, I love my breasts, or something
But I know that your hormones
But how do I know shes 30 + with a baby ...
lvies want in a country in which I give the wrong person s sex plz help me have!
How do I do with myself, but I am confused Duno How can I tell my cousin, she was very happy with me when I asked, disappointed

"It's like sex, it feels Hoow"
and she replied:
"I am very disappointed in you"

This conv was MSN x 14 h

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The man who is bad for your cousin! What is your religion? It is sad that people in many religions of shame about sex and puberty, and so on. It's how God made us. BUT! Not used lightly or without respect?
Personally, I do not think that masturbation is bad. It stopped me, big mistake!

Post a Comment