Friday, November 6, 2009

Church Welcome Address Samples Help Me Find A Church In Lafayette Louisiana?

Help me find a church in Lafayette Louisiana? - church welcome address samples

I live in Lafayette, Louisiana. I know its a long shot that someone can help me. But I try to find a church. A church in particular. The Metropolitan Community Church of Lafayette. Not in the directory, and dosent have a website. I know, I just do not exsist can find the address. I'm not here, but they got to the church through a directory of the Web site of the church. And the leadership of the church was a mailbox. But if someone continues with this issue and then go to the area then move to know, I know the church would appreciate any information or direction. Ohhh, and also for your information, I am very curious about a church in my area, open and welcoming to lesbians.

1 comments:

I am this way said...

Hey Misty ...

All I can find a mailbox .... But I found a phone number!

Metropolitan Community Church of Lafayette
PO Box 92,682
Lafayette, LA 70,509
318 232 0546

Hope it helps. :)

Post a Comment