Saturday, November 7, 2009

How Do You Connect A External Hard Drive To A Hard Drive F External Hard Drive MIA?

External Hard Drive MIA? - how do you connect a external hard drive to a hard drive f

Have a pininfarnina SimpleTech (500 GB) external hard drive (I think it always appears as F:) for my gateway laptop (XP). The external lappy and were always very good ... until today. Last night, at a pinch, from my laptop and external disconnection to any move to another room.

After his return to the connected together and all on both machines has turned back on, the laptop is good, except that it recognizes the connection of external USB hard drive at all. Audio sound, do not remove "safe" hard pop, nothing.

The hard drive seems too good: I connect it as normal Runaway, Just Can not Get computer to recognize it there. I have another computer is a dual-brand external hard drive (hopefully), but I've tried everything. I uninstalled and reinstalled all USB drivers with the Disk Management and Device Manager, and finally provides mixed drink .......... System Restore.

When I try to System Restore, I did find a specific message:
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> "Changes to the device (s) Q: After this date can not be reversed because the drive can be either excluded from System Restore monitoring, or has been disabled or deleted." WTF? "?

Who knows what happened? Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment