Thursday, November 5, 2009

Running With Your Period Does Running Water Into Your Vagina Affect Your Period?

Does running water into your vagina affect your period? - running with your period

I just had my period last month for the first time, and before I ran the water in and around the vagina (the tap water in the bathroom) i havent had my period a month and a half (almost). no running water that moves me not with my time? Is that bad? Should I quit? Have I done my time in the open or what?

1 comments:

....... said...

lol no, it does not affect your period ... it is okay to do that ... Your period may for other reasons, stress, exercise, medication, too late, or if you are sexually active, you may be pregnant.

I would say if you do not start asking a few weeks, your doctor. lead the current use of the water.

Post a Comment