Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Duodenal Cancer More Condition_symptoms Is It Any Possible Peptic Or Gastric Or Duodenal Ulcer Convert To Stomach Cancer?

Is it any possible peptic or gastric or duodenal ulcer convert to stomach cancer? - duodenal cancer more condition_symptoms

I was homeless for a very long time, while he also had an anxiety disorder without treatment for most it is difficult to find help. He developed a severe duodenal ulcer is not treated properly ... When he was finally a place to live, with the help of a Catholic organization, which found and then I was in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer, rare, which began in my duodenum and had helped to metastases to the liver. My anxiety disorder improved with the installation of Charity home in St. Claire, but she had this cancer, weird rare. I think that a tumor can facilitate site: cancer take root and flourish. However, other factors must also be present as well ... Do not eat high levels of stress, long term and also an unhealthy lifestyle, the right foods, and auget course, the constant fear or other emotions. My body was not accustomed to eating meat. I was a vegetarian for life, but when they became homeless, I sometimes had to eat meat, otherwise he would starve. The reasons why he is on the road difficult and complicated, but I want KNOw I lived a holy life, despite the anxiety disorder that made me go home ... if I have a. And he did, then I had a house to live, I think a lot of something to not deserve it, but I did not. There was no sin or something, it just shows that some people do terrible things to those who do not deserve it at all, and we should treat all persons and nomatter May, as you suspect, even if they sin. In any case, you have to worry about. It is very unlikely for you or someone you know would occur. May God bless you ...

1 comments:

Paul said...

If left untreated for a long time. Further complications will occur first, however. Ulcers should be successfully treated with acid blockers or antibiotics. The symptoms can be treated with other drugs. No irritating substances, which causes ulcers, should be avoided, since some drugs, alcohol, etc!

Post a Comment