Saturday, November 7, 2009

Funny Waxing Signs I Have This Weird Pulsing Sound In My Right Ear?

I have this weird pulsing sound in my right ear? - funny waxing signs

Sometimes a little, but is sometimes more sensitive than others, said the pulse like a heart, not that more like a beat too. It's a bit like water.

Nevertheless, I have seen this question here, and the answers range from "ear infection, wax buildup in the ears, tinnitus, hypertension, hypotension, comepletely normal"

What struck me was the Worre sound seems to disappear when I seem to be playing music with headphones on the right ear (in a volume quieter than the impulse to completely disappear). Even more problematic is still even though the music is played by the left ear when the helmet early in his right ear.

I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago, because my ear was a strange feeling in the short time looked up and said he couldnt see any signs of infection and not even mention the locks or something

Line waiting for my doctors is two weeks, so if you are a professional or someone I can some information. Also information on how to prevent

0 comments:

Post a Comment