Sunday, January 31, 2010

Boat Fungus Skin Wonderland Online HELP!!!!?

Wonderland online HELP!!!!? - boat fungus skin

Giant corpse flower (I believe lvl 70 monster)

Concerns of the fishermen (idk where the hiding place in the South Island or the table)

"Helping PLEAASE Yuna!" (I need a blue flower wild, six small dasi, 2 mothers and a Persian flower. Idk where) to get Thomas

The curse of the Ghost Ship (I think I need a raft or boat. Idk, but how to 1)

Secret Path under the stone (I have the knife of the fresco, but what can I do with it?)

Eleven tearing (need I can I find a break .. but where to?)

Aunt mushroom soup (I Need 2 dried mushrooms mushrooms mushrooms Brizilian and 1 in the sun, the more u do not know where to find them?)

The secret of good (the 1 where the need or a rope ladder to get there, you know what it is or how to make a rope ladder? Can)

And less ..... Last but not

The egg of a Phoenix Fire (I have to go to the palace of the fire to ... idk where is it)

1 comments:

Isabella said...

1. Catch the worm kelan cave, not the one with the troll in it.

2. You can find the sacred flowers, or buy someone.

3.idk

4. Go under the stone.

5. just before entering their sacred is a drop of water is shallow, so you can go up to the waterfall. that's where the tears Elf

6. You can use the holly or Welling

7. Shop.

8.idk

Post a Comment