Saturday, January 30, 2010

I Think Im In Love Quotes Im In Love With My Best Friend Quotes?

Im in love with my best friend quotes? - i think im in love quotes

Well, Heres a story to go with him. I met him in the third year when I moved schools. I love her since 6 moved. They are for the same school and in the same class. He's like my best friends, and I think I'm in love with him. Is there a love of good quotes that go with this? Also can I say? I think he loves me, he offered to buy breakfast (the other day who had the house a game arrived last night, and slept and went without breakfast) to school lunch. He also told his sister that started Freking. I spoke with my cousin (also my best friend and others) and we talked about dating. hes my best friend, and when we go, I do not think I would because I think it would ruin our friendship. but I can not continue. What should I do?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depends how old you are both currently

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Blue October.
It is a very good song ... Tho very sad. About a man who falls in love with his best friend, doing nothing about it, and she becomes engaged to another man .. This is not the situation, but I say do something before you regret it. :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I do not know exactly quotes ... but try to use the movie "Just Friends" with Ryan Reynolds and Amy Smart will see, is a great film in situations to see how you are ... Been Trust me, I've there:)

Anonymous said...

hmm. There are probably really do anything, only the power of friendship and keep going in the right direction if you can. Seems to happen anyway, and why not? You know very well together, are old friends. The best relationships between men and women usually start and Frienship. Therefore, the food and let it happen .. Night, but could not come to like:) ruin their friendship? Well, it is preferable to the possibility of "what if" and ask myself, have later. The price is wonderful relationship and opportunities in love. Good luck and have fun!

Post a Comment