Friday, January 1, 2010

Child Walkie Talkies What's The Best Way To Teach Infants To Sleep Alone?

What's the best way to teach infants to sleep alone? - child walkie talkies

My daughter is 10 months. She loves to have someone to be with her when she sleeps. This is not a problem when my mother came to see the children because they want to sleep together. But if my mother is not there, my wife usually has sex with her. My mother says that my daughter feel really see at night, who goes there with her, before she continues to put to sleep. (I think I learned something from my pillow 4 months ago).

I know many friends who sleep with children, it is a widespread problem.

So how to teach children to sleep alone? Walkie talkies, lights in the night? Cold Turkey?

1 comments:

Melissa B said...

My children used to do that. What we have done is to buy time until the sofa, the little characters that you find at Wal-Mart, and put in our room. We let them sleep in his bed, moved after that little sofa. Eventaully go to sleep on the couch and slowly started to move the sofa in his room. Is used once, began sleeping in their beds. Do not try cold turkey, as seen at the end of the child as either a punishment or task, then ur going to have problems. : D
Once in a blue moon, you can "spend the night" with individuals or as a reward for the "big". To create what you can do it with our own funds.

Post a Comment